Dillon's Halloween/Birthday/Korean Festival birthday was a success! We celebrated with lots of family and friends, including both sets of grandparents. And only one hammock accident with minimal bloodshed! Thanks to everyone who joined in the fun.
First, some decorations:
 |
| Festive and creepy. |
 |
| Real pumpkins spray-painted silver. |
 |
| Tombstones by the front door. |
 |
| Dusty piano with black candles. |
Then there were the guests:
 |
| Alek shows off his dance moves. |
 |
| Kim tries to contain a squirmy teeny bopper. |
 |
| The Starkeys get ready for cake. |
 |
| General party chaos. |
 |
| A wonderful array of birthday cards. |
Then there was cake:
 |
| Candy corn cake. |
 |
| Marc instills in Dillon a lifelong fear of clowns. |
 |
| Everyone helps Dillon with her first taste of refined sugar. |
 |
| Zeus would also like to taste refined sugar. |
 |
| Learning to do it on her own. |
 |
| My fingers taste soooo goooood. |
Then later that night:
 |
| I can't believe I got all this tissue paper! I'm so lucky! |