Despite this being Dillon's 3rd Halloween, this is really the first time she has been an active participant. However, as I was just coming off of her flamingo party frenzy, I didn't have any time to put together a proper outfit (nor was I very motivated to spend hours on an outfit that would see 40 minutes of action...in the dark), so we jury-rigged something from clothes she had around the house, including
the tutu I made when I was pregnant. I present to you: Dillon Ballerina. The best part was the Halloween fairy who magically transformed all of Dillon's candy (except for one tiny Kit Kat) into money overnight!
 |
| Someone is not thrilled with Halloween. |
 |
| Still not happy...(to be fair I accidentally put a 12 month onesie on her) |
 |
| Hitting the streets looking for candy. |
 |
| This bag is getting heavy! |